MPC Ltd seeks the services of an Accounts Officer
Job title : Accounts Officer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Monitor & Coordinate with clients with regard to generation of income.
- Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement every month.
- Posting to general ledger.
- Prepare payroll & make remittances including Salary forwarding.
- Must prepare monthly statutory on behalf of clients for filing at various Government Agencies.
- Communicating with staff / clients regarding invoicing and payment of invoices.
- Manage & reconcile client’s petty cash
- Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts.
- Liaise and provide service information and resolve any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy & efficiency.
- Generate sales lead
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- To Handle accounting and marketing functions in the company
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree, HND or CA Ghana Part 2
- A minimum of two years experience is required