A Reputable Company seeks the services of an Accounts Officer
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Adenta, Greater Accra
- Monitor & Coordinate with clients with regard to generation of income.
- Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement every month.
- Posting to general ledger.
- Prepare payroll & make remittances including Salary forwarding.
- Must prepare monthly statutory on behalf of clients for filing at various Government Agencies.
- Communicating with staff / clients regarding invoicing and payment of invoices.
- Manage & reconcile client’s petty cash
- Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts.
- Liaise and provide service information and resolve any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy & efficiency.
- Generate sales lead
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Degree in Accounting/ACCA or ICAG part II/Accounting software knowledge
- At least 2 years experience
- Must be highly reliable
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take / follow up action.
- Demonstrate a high level of oral communication & interpersonal skills liaise & consult with internal & external stake holders regarding sensitive matters and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information