- Ensure accurate and timely drafting of invoices
- Ensure the efficient issuing and dispatch of invoices,
- Ensure the tracking of issued invoices
- Any other duties related to or pursuant to the above
- Supervisors, Finance Team, Business (Mining/Retail/Bunkering/Lubricants) Teams, Customers
Qualification and Requirements
- HND/Degree/part or full professional qualification Finance/Accounting from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound reporting, effective communication and people relation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is expected
- A valid Ghanaian Driving License Class B would be a plus
- Attention and focus on routine and the same level of detail over long periods may be a challenge for some candidates
- Some candidates may find the lack of micro-managing either liberating or challenging
- Working hours are normal including occasionally working weekends and/or staying on to undertake/complete urgent/important assignments
NB: Medical insurance, 20 days paid leave, lunch provided on normal working days, discretionary bonus.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.