- Preparation and Validation of all payment vouchers for all expenses for final approval and writing of cheques.
- Verify suppliers’ invoices and validate for approval and payments
- Ensuring efficient filing system and Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
- Receive payment by cheques and makes deposits.
- Liaise with bank on transactions and follow up on banking documentations
- Assist in reconciliation of bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and SSNIT Payments
Skills, Experience and Qualification Required
- HND in Accounting is required, BSC Accounting is an added advantage.
- 1 - 3 years’ working experience in clerical accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting and bookkeeping procedures and principles.
- Skilled in using an Accounting or Financial Software
- Good Financial Reporting Skills
- Ethical behavior when dealing with confidential and sensitive financial data.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency