Job Title: Accounts Assistant (FMCG)
Location: Tema, Greater Accra
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations.
They must comply with established policies and procedures. This includes processing and monitoring payments from debtors, paying suppliers and vendors and managing petty cash.
- Prepare invoices for corporate clients and submit them for payment
- Maintain thorough, well organized accounts receivable client files
- Follow established procedures for processing payments received
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Manage the petty cash account and submit reports to the Finance Manager
- Review and verify all expense claims Input all client payments/changes/process adjustments on the system for reporting purposes
- Prepare, print and distribute monthly reconciliation & financial reports Investigate and resolve client queries.
- Ensure invoices are properly authorized in accordance with levels of authority and allocate it correct supplier & general Ledger accounts daily
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly VAT return Provides daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly reports to management.
- Ensure confidentiality is observed always both internally and externally Perform any other function/task as and when assigned by management
- Comply with Companies policies and procedure
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of Degree with Administrative Writing Skills
- Organization and Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills, Financial Software
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Verbal Communication
- At least 3 to 4 years of work experience