- Preparation of Financial and Management reports
- Manage all accounting transactions in relation to Suppliers, Sales and Bank
- Processing of Payroll
- Preparation of PAYE, SSNIT, VAT, NHIL & GETF, Tourism levy returns
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Assists with budget preparation
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Comply with financial policies and regulations according to IFRS
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of various accounting software platforms
- Experience with financial reporting standards
- Must be up to date with financial legal requirements (GAAP)
- Proactive independent person who is a team player
- Ability to manage confidential information with a high level of professionalism
Educational and Professional Qualification Required
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent qualification.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Must be a chartered Accountant
- A Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar position.
- Must be 40-45 years.
- Must have worked as an Accountant in a well established Restaurant(Hospitality Industry).