Reports To: Finance Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconciling the cash boxes.
- Recording of cash and bank accounting transactions.
- Giving out cash as approved.
- Writing of cheques, cash and bank vouchers.
- Preparation and booking of invoices.
- Issuing of IOU’s.
- Responsible for submission of VAT, SSNIT, PAYE etc.
- Banking activities and other related errands.
- Preparation of inter-company accounts invoices.Stock reconciliations.
- Booking accounts payables.
- 1st Degree in Accounting
- Good Knowledge in Sage Evolution.
- Knowledge of MS-Windows, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Outlook.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Fast learner
- Team player
Salary range: GHS1300 to 1500 gross
NB: Must be leaving within Tema and its environs.