- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare all regulatory accounts to ensure compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements in line with GRA.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Pay salaries of employees and present them with pay slips accordingly.
- Be in charge of all SSNIT and 2nd Tier contribution payments for all employees registered under the scheme
Qualification Required and Experience
- Must have MBA in Finance/ Accounting
- An experience of five (5) years or more in a similar role.
- A charter status in Accounting.
- Must have hands –on command over industry accounting procedures and adept to modern software usage to generate faster results.
- Belonging to a professional accounting body is preferred
Skills (Technical) required:
- Team Player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to cope with pressure and challenges
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills and strategic planning ability.
How to apply for the Job
Qualified and interested persons should forward their Cover letter and CV in a single document and professional referees (2) to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.