- Prepare budgets of the company
- Keep, monitor and enter transactions and reconcile account balances
- Prepare accurate work papers, schedules, and reconciliations for audit purposes
- Send invoices to customers of the company
- Enforce payment terms with accounts and prepares payments for the company
- Work with external auditors to audit the books of the company
- Record payments, salaries and disbursements by the company
- Responsible for the managing the finances of the company
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting and finance
- Should be a degree holder as a minimum qualification
- Should be 25 years and above
Location: Labone, Greater Accra
Interested applicants should send cvs to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.