Experience - Post qualification
experience of 5 + years. Work experience in a sales driven organization is a
must. Experience in IT/ Legal & Secretarial functions will be of added
Areas of Responsibility
- Organize, control and monitor all accounting processes as per the requirement of Ghana’s law and the applicable legal frame work.
- Control of works accounts.
- Financial Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and Annual basis.
- Conduct of Statutory and Internal Audits.
- Profitability Management.
- Responsible for sales accounting & commercial operations.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and their approval from Management and Board of Directors.
- Keeping control of Budgets through systems and processes.
- Reporting of variances on a periodic basis.
- Garner funds as per the requirement of Business Plan.
- Liaison with Banks.
- Optimize Finance expenses.
- Cash Flow / Working Capital Management.
Internal Financial Controls
- Compliance of IFCs in the organization.
- Audit of checks, controls, processes, authority and responsibility matrix through IT system.
- Should have hands-on experience in implementation of Tally or equivalent ERP.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of Statutory Regulations.
- Identify Internal and External risks on a periodic basis and arrange management discussion for the same.
- Framing and Compliance of Hedging Policy.
Direct & In Direct Taxes
- Manage compliance of Indirect and Direct Taxes.
- Optimize Tax structure.
- Assessments of VAT, Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, and others.
Interaction with Management
- Interact with management to frame various policies, controls, aid in strategic decisions.
- Managing information requirement of various stakeholders - PE Partners, Share holders, others.
- Enable commercial support to achieve organizational goals.