- Analyze and reconcile all Sales subsidiary books to the General Ledger. Investigate disagreements and make appropriate adjustments and returns as required. Accurate accounting and reporting of revenue collection from branches
- Investigate disagreements between Sales inventory/cash collections report and MGP revenue report on daily basis.
- Reverse/return wrong entries and adjust their respective branch/product accounts.
- Conduct inventory valuation, costing and pricing ensuring accurate estimate of landed cost.
- Provide support and solution to operational problems.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliation.
- Audit management and fraud control.
- Ensure that a comprehensive commercial inventory management and control is prepared.
- Ensure that all the verified daily inventory data is converted in a trends analysis for planning.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Opco Specific restrictions on local content
A Degree in Accounting or Business
- 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in Accounting, Costing and Operational Mgt.
- Adept in the use of MGP, Excel, TABS.
- Analytical (Investigative & Reporting Skills, Critical and Inquiring mind, Attention to detail).
- Accounting & reporting.
- Problem solving skills.
- Results oriented.
Skills / physical competencies:
- Knowledge of pertinent software applications; performing accounting procedures; planning and managing projects and preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Learning and Self-Development
- Problem Solving
- Result Orientation
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.