We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our finance department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include but not limited to keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts. The candidate should have deep knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, excellent customer service, have strong communication skills and can maintain accurate financial records.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Qualification and Requirements:
- At least a Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in accounting.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer for at least 2-3 years.
- Experience in working with an FMCG company is an added advantage.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Tally.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.