- Build financial models for clients
- Analyse financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
Qualification and Requirements
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to influence
- Strong communicator
- Relationship building
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel is a must
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/6074 to apply for this job .