Located in the Readwide Building at Kanda, MountCrest University College (MCUC) is accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) as a research and teaching institution to run programmes initially in Law, Health Services Management and Public Health at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
All the aforementioned programmes are also affiliated to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Job Title: Associate Professors - Education
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
- Successful candidates shall be responsible to teaching and research on courses at undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels
- Supervise graduate research and project work
- Also offer academic counselling
Qualification and Requirements
- Appointment to Associate Professorship grade will be based on evidence of outstanding scholarship or expertise in the applicant's field of teaching and research
- At least 15 years of teaching / research experience in a University or analogous institution of higher learning for a minimum of five years as Senior Lecturer
- Have at least 7 refereed publications since the last appointment as Senior Lecturer or Must have a total of twelve refereed publications since appointments as Lecturer / Senior Lecturer
Further particulars and application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Division of Human Resources, MountCrest University College.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with copies of their detailed CVs and vision statement, including Names and Addresses of Two referees to:
The Office of the Registrar
MountCrest University College
12 Ablade Road
P.O.Box OS 600
Osu - Accra, Ghana
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/2936 to apply for this job .