The Institute of African Arts and Technology seeks the services of IAAT Facilitators
Job Title: IAAT Facilitators
Job Location: Labadi, Greater Accra
- To deliver a world class skill development and training in garment and accessory design, development and construction
- To train or participate in training of students in the art of Cutting and Sewing Clothing.(Free hand Cutting and the Usage of Patterns)
- To cut and sew Customized and Specialized clothing, as per the specifications of Customers
- To participate in the management and maintenance of the production Center
- To teach other fashion related courses
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Acting Registrar
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least a Degree or an HND Qualification in fashion
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in teaching, cutting and sewing garments
- Should have good communication skills
- An experience in supervising machinists will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/154305 to apply for this job .