A Mobile Financial Lending Company which prides itself in leveraging Technology to remain lean while deploying innovative products and services within the industry requires the services of a Business & Systems Analyst.
Job Title: Business and Systems Analyst
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
Reports directly To: The Deputy General Manager in Ghana
- Business Analysis in support of all aspects of the business including product design of enabling platforms and technologies as well internally designed systems and technologies
- Leading the Quality Assurance (QA) and regular testing of all of these systems
- Managing of IT Systems and Users
- The ideal candidate must understand both internal and external users’ needs and characterization and be able to co-ordinate activities between the off-shore development team and the business for design and QA purposes
- The role will also support collaborations with data providers to support risk activities as well as with local technical and financial service partners to resolve any issues that may originate from the provision of such services to the company
- It will also fully manage the day-to-day issues that employees face using the tools and systems available. Speed of restoring users and systems back to operational status will be of the utmost priority
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent coupled with a minimum of two (2) years’ working experience
- Previous experience in project management or business analysis, especially within cross-functional teams will be preferred
- Possess strong IT and problem-solving skills plus an ability to learn new systems quickly with little to no supervision will be a clear advantage
- Experience in web or mobile technology projects will be a bonus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/152838 to apply for this job .