A Start-up Printing and Events Management Business seeks the services of a Creative Designer to support the creative department in fulfilling the objectives of the business.
Job Title: Creative Designer (Graphics / Creative Arts)
Job Location: Adenta Housing Down, Greater Accra
- The purpose of the role is to create visual concepts and presentations by designing art and copy layout for a variety of platforms and products including websites, social media, publications, reports, collateral, advertisements, corporate brand identity promotional items, etc. in support of the institutional intent and strategy and the division’s integrated communication strategy
- Conceptualising original ideas that determine the message the design should portray
- Planning and preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials, studying information and materials, and illustrating concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding format, type, size and style, and related aesthetic elements in collaboration with relevant team members
- Presenting and providing rationale for designs and key milestone deliverables
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final sign-off in collaboration with relevant team members
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Training for and overseeing basic graphic design work elements performed by other members of the team
- Experience in usage of at least two of these software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, InDesign
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a diploma in graphic designing or related fields is required
- Entry level
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/147814 to apply for this job .