Applications are invited from suitable qualified Applicants for appointments as Adjunct Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer at a private university college in Ghana.
Job Title: Adjunct Faculty
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- The Adjunct Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer and equivalent is expected to assist with teaching/research and or related academic activities at the University College, while maintaining their respective established appointments and or portfolio at their place work
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an M.Phil/PhD in any of the specializations stated above
- At least three (3) years post-qualification teaching and or research experience
- Display high competence and skills in professional research writing and must have contributed to knowledge through extensive publications
- Must be computer literate at least in the use of the MS Suit (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and internet savvy
Vacancies exist in the following areas:
- Engineering: (Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Geophysics, Material Science, Environmental, Hydrology, Geology, Chemical, Mining, Manufacturing, Biomedical, Computer Engineering, Petroleum, Mathematics, Statistics and other engineering related disciplines
- Information Technology, Information Systems, MIS and Computer Science
- Business: (Economics, General Management, Marketing, HRM, Supply Chain and Logistics, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Banking, E-commerce, Entrepreneurship, Public Administration, Agribusiness, Communication, Corporate Governance, International Business, Risk Management, Operations Management, Strategic Management, Taxation, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Business Innovation, Law and other related business disciplines
How to Apply
- Interested persons with the requisite qualifications and competencies may apply with cover letter and detailed CVs (including three referees) and relevant copies of academic certificates and transcripts
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/145156 to apply for this job .