Inspired Technology Consult seeks the services of an Accountant. Start your journey at Fast growing consultancy. Can you manage our stakeholder relationships and do you have experience with the IT landscape?
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Sunyani, Brong-Ahafo Region
- To further shape the role of our company, we are looking for someone who is able to drive people towards a common objective. A huge challenge is waiting for you: you will challenge our stakeholders and be challenged to deliver high-end solutions. Are you ready to start this journey?
As ACCOUNTANT, you will be responsible for managing stakeholder relationships while Accounting & Controlling functions for the company and her subsidiaries. Some of your tasks:
- Coordination preparation of corporate strategic plans under supervision of the CEO
- Preparation of corporate accounts and other financial reports
- Coordination and management of corporate budgets and financial controls
- Maintenance of strong and positive relationship between the company and its stakeholders such as financial partners, creditors and bankers
- Planning and management of sound and fraud-proof corporate pay-roll system and ensuring effectiveness of all statutory deductions and timely payments to appropriate institutions (GRA, SSNIT, etc.)
- Planning and management of employees’ salaries/wages, compensation and welfare packages
- Manage cash book and any other subsidiary books
- Coordination with the company’s internal and external auditors for timely auditing and reporting
- Being engaged in several projects and initiatives, including Web-based solutions and cloud systems
- ALL other duties as may be assigned to you by the CEO in line with corporate vision
Qualification and Requirements
Connect and act: Are you the professional we are looking for?
- You are able to act quickly and know how to influence business stakeholders through effective communication. Solving highly complex problems within your work team is something you are passion to do. You stand out by your excellent customer service skills and can manage multiple stakeholders from different sectors in a matrix environment. Due to your project management experience in an fast-paced environment, you are able to manage budgets and know how to control IT processes and solutions
- You have a degree-level education in a relevant business field
- You have at least level II of a professional certification (ACCA, ICA, CIMA etc)
- You have at least 3 years of experience as accountant preferably in IT business work environments
- You have experience with Computerised packages like Ms Excel, Peachtree, Quickbooks, Tally etc
- You master English language, both verbally and written
Working can be challenging and quite fantastic
- By offering healthier options and making our system more sustainable and communities more prosperous, we believe we’ll pave the way for our future growth. We help others, like you, thrive. You’ll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we will offer you many opportunities for developmental success. Yearly cycles will give you insight into your progress and your personal development plan will be determined in connection to your long-term goals
We also offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- A bonus scheme, depending on your own results
- Flexible benefits, including a pension scheme and paid annual leave
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/143903 to apply for this job .