Job Title: Officer I, Funds Management
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
The Securities and Exchange Commission, a statutory body responsible for regulating the securities industry in Ghana to ensure, inter alia the orderly, fair and equitable dealing in securities, invites qualified Ghanaians for the above post.
The applicant will report to the Head, Funds Management and will assist with:
- Processing of licences for Fund Managers, Custodians/Trustees and Collective Investment Schemes
- Auditing of post initial offering of collective investment schemes
- Conducting on-site reviews of mutual funds/unit trust operations, custodians/trustees and investment advisory firms' operations
- Analysing statutory/financial returns of Investment Advisory firms and Collective investment schemes
Qualification and Requirements
The applicants should have the following qualifications:
- BSc Administration (Accounting) or equivalent qualification with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience; or
- MBA Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge and experience in securities market operation is desirable
- Must be computer literate
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/6565 to apply for this job .