Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 1 - 3 years experience
- Minimum of first degree in the relevant subject area
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/4736 to apply for this job .