Tullow Oil plc is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production group quoted on the London, Irish and Ghana stock exchange (symbol: TLW) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. The Group has interest in over 90 exporation and production licenses across 22 countries and fouces on four core areas; Africa, Europe, South Asia and South America.
Job Title: Subsea Engineer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
As its subsidiary, Tullow Ghana Limited, continues to develop, the business is looking to enhance its cadre of senior professionals.
- Responsible for subsea design and operational planning in Ghana Deepwater
- Provides subsea input to team and well engineering delivery objectives
- Risk management, hazids and hazops
- SSTT and landing string planning and supervision, rig interfaces
- SIT planning and supervision
- Ensures that all subsea completion activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations
- Prepares budgets and AFE level cost estimates for subsea activities
- Provides operational support to subsea completions and intervention activities
- Provides offshore supervision for subsea activities
- Responsible for all contractor interfacing
- Ensures EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of subsea completion activities
- Responsible for the specification of subsea equipment and services requirements in accordance with company and JV procedures
- Ensures that all work within the area of responsibility are adequately documented and lessons learned are captured for the benefit of future Tullow operations worldwide
Qualification and Requirements
- A degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a wells subsea engineer with operating companies
- E&P industry experience and knowledge of the design, operation and inspection of subsea equipment, pipelines, manifolds, connector and other subsea systems
- Extensive knowledge of subsea well equipment and running procedures
- Running of subsea trees/intervention trees experience within the last two years in water depths greater than 800 metres
- Experience of multicultural teams and an established track record of delivery in West African or similar challenging environments
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/4585 to apply for this job .