Micro Loans Officer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
To promote, sell, process, monitor, record and evaluate individual and group loans to ensure quality loan delivery and 100% repayment rate.
- Group Formation and Development.
- Individual loan delivery techniques
- Loans processing, administration and monitoring.
- Manage the operational and financial performance of assigned / designated groups.
- Build and maintain client relationships, business and market development opportunities.
- Ensure professional self development and training of groups
- Help to promote good customer service and client relationships
- Support transformational activities among clients and staff
Qualification and Requirements
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with relevant experience
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in group loan delivery.
- Excellent personal attributes such as accuracy and personal integrity.
- Must be computer literate.
- Group Loan Experience and Training.
- Banking Compliance Regulations and Legislation Knowhow.
- Business Development, Marketing and Client Relationship Building Skills.
- Organizational and Performance Management Skills.
- Reporting and Communication skills.
- Interpersonal and People Management skills
- Gender Sensitivity
- Intermediate Numerical Literacy Skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/4505 to apply for this job .