This job listing has expired. Click here to view the latest FMCG jobs in Ghana
in Greater Accra Region
Company A Reputable Company
Minimum Qualification Degree
Required Experience 5 - 7 years
An independent fast-growing company with national and international commitments is looking for a dynamic and outstanding individual to take up the role of Executive Assistant to the CEO. The job station is Accra, Ghana and the official working language is English.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
Reporting directly to the President / CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external relations on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President.
He or she also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Senior Management teams; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a dynamic, results-driven, private sector environment with significant commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainable development.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The Executive Assistant will be able to make local and international travels at short notice.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing correspondences that are sometimes confidential;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments and business units
- Demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Obtains background information on emerging issues and brings them to the attention of the CEO.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Creates win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office and manages the general health and safety issues associated with the CEO’s work.
- Prepares agendas and materials for meetings, coordinate appointments, meetings and speaking engagements for the President
- Accompanies the CEO to meetings and forums, taking minutes and notes, and assisting the CEO in developing and maintaining appropriate business and professional relationships necessary for the development and growth of the company.
- Assists the CEO in the timely management of all communication, both written and via telephone, e-mail and voice mail with a variety of Company policies, rules and regulations and monitoring follow up with all distributions that require answers, responses and written replies.
- Assists the CEO in the preparation of executive documents including annual and quarterly reports, technical publications and presentations, speeches, business correspondences, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Assists with the planning and coordinates visits of guests to the President as well as other high level business – related events.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Strong work tenure of at least five (5) years of experience in supporting senior Executives
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, corporate governance, and sustainable development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and related stakeholders.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability. Emotional maturity
This job listing has expired, you can no longer apply.