IFS Finance and Leasing company Limited is a non-bank financial Institution (Finance House) licensed to operate as such by the Central Bank of the republic of Ghana. IFS aim at helping people achieve their aspirations, and transforming entrepreneurship in Africa through leadership in innovative and ethical financial solution delivery.
Job Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region
- To manage and sustain a portfolio of business and personal customers whilst building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
- This is achieved particularly through quick credit risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
- The job holder will additionally be responsible for business developments both with new customers and with his/her existing portfolio.
- Maintain portfolio quality within agreed levels through effective monitoring, early identification of warning signals and prompt recovery of loans in line with risk policy guidelines.
Qualification and Requirements
- Quality consciousness Team Player Excellent marketing and sales orientation
- Good communication skills- written and verbal Excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills/networking Good knowledge of the financial services industry
- General keyboard skills and strong computer literacy
Please note ONLY candidates within the Tema environ should apply
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/3352 to apply for this job .