This job listing has expired. Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Ghana
in Greater Accra Region
Company Ghana HR Solutions
Minimum Qualification MBA / MSc
Required Experience 3 - 5 years
Our client, a very reputable firm is currently looking to hire a competent Finance and
Business Development Manager to support their operations here in Ghana.
Job Title: Finance and Business Development Manager
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
Will be responsible for securing and evaluating new business opportunities, and proactively provide support to management through effective financial information analysis, to help determine strategic fit with business objectives and market dynamics.
- Responsible for the development of relationships with existing customers and driving new business by developing and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Maintains accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all local customer files are well organised with all documentation in English
- Develop options to fast track market entry strategies , including partnerships
- Develop value propositions, pricing strategies, service models and business plans to support business opportunities
- Extensive interaction with clients to understand workflow, use cases, product demand and overall market appetite as part of the product development process
- Assess range of competitive responses, deal structures and impact on opportunity
- Help manage the flow of opportunities presented to the firm and developed by business leaders
- Pro-actively provide management with financial forecasts and strategies.
- Negotiate with external parties when relevant
- Organic business plan development and forecasting where relevant
- Establishes, develops and maintains excellent relationships with existing and potential customers through effective communication (telephone, email, letter, visit etc.)
- Contributes to the annual business planning and budget process by providing accurate sales forecasts
- Contributes to development of marketing strategy and materials
- Any other duties as Assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- Master’s Degree or MBA Holder in a relevant field Finance, Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience playing a similar role
- Ability to find creative solutions to resolve complex, difficult problems
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to focus on both long term objectives and short to medium term execution
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (e.g., MS Excel, Word) for analysis, reporting and tracking
- Advanced ability to utilize strategic negotiating skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of management and personnel
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Extensive knowledge of channel sales and multi-tier reseller business models is a plus
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to grow a division of the Company.
This job listing has expired, you can no longer apply.