National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) is the lead statutory public agency for road safety management in Ghana. Its mandate is to plan, promote and coordinate road safety activities and programmes in the country.
Job Title: Director, Finance and Administration
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
Following its growth and to further strengthen the human resource capacity of the Commission, vacancy have arisen in the above position.
- Advises the Executive Director on all financial and administrative matters
- Prepares periodic financial and administrative reports
- Designs and maintains internal control systems for procurement of goods and services in accordance with the relevant procurement law and regulations
- Implements policies of the Commission with respect to human resource development and management
- Ensures the Commission discharges its statutory responsibilities with regards to statutory returns, payment of social security
- Ensures the provision of security and transport services to ensure maximum and efficient utilization of resources
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Masters level qualification in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 12 years relevant work experience, four of which should be in a managerial position
- Appropriate professional qualification
- Ability to lead teams in a strategic environment
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience for the position above and are analytical, innovative, and passionate about road safety and interested in working in a small but highly committed and motivated team, then apply in confidence.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://j.jbgh.me/2513 to apply for this job .