This job listing has expired. Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Ghana
in Greater Accra Region
Company IBM West Africa
Industry ICT / Telecommunications
Minimum Qualification Degree
Required Experience 5 - 7 years
At IBM, we are working with businesses from all over the globe to solve some of the world's biggest problems. We have been voted the #1 global company for leaders in Fortune magazine, we have the world's best sales training program, and we are the highest rated technology company on the Diversity Inc Top 50 list. We are looking for talented and energetic sales professionals to add to this legacy.
Job Title: Channel Sales Lead (Ghana -1)
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
Channel sales is responsible for developing and executing sales programs to improve the execution of IBM Partner software sales that help meet revenue objectives and advances the SWG overall strategy and business results by leveraging partnerships. It includes the areas of Smarter Commerce, Smarter Cities and Enterprise Content Management, and the goal is to build a partner network for the solutions which are part of these areas.
Essential Job functions: ensure ongoing business development through a wide variety of activities which would include and not limited to:
- Sales execution driving brand deal clinics and competitive take out
- Drive revenue objectives in CEWA
- Pipeline development – assisting channels in defining, adapting, and executing brand sales plays
- Pipeline protection - provide occasional SME sales support to maintain pipeline or assist in identifying channel actions with brand leaders
- IBM Team leadership – work with IMTs & IOT team to build & drive skills with all channel sellers and resources.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Sales execution driving brand deal
- At least 5 years experience in business development through a wide variety of activities
- English: Fluent
- At least 10 years experience in Sales execution driving brand deal
- At least 10 years experience in business development through a wide variety of activities
This job listing has expired, you can no longer apply.