This job listing has expired. Click here to view the latest Logistics / Transportation jobs in Ghana
in Greater Accra Region
Industry Logistics / Transportation
Specialization Accounting / Audit / Tax
Minimum Qualification Degree
Required Experience 1 - 3 years
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a leading road safety, transport and logistics consulting company.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
- Create invoices and update the electronic system
- Follow up with clients on payments and installment plans
- Maintain the accuracy of the client ledger accounts; entering all charges, payments, and adjustments.
- Maintenance of all required reports in an organized file system for future retrieval as
- Verify and manage all payables
- Perform daily cash receipts, deposits, expenses and reports.
- Assist with administering payroll and maintaining petty cash for the office.
- Verify and record all reimbursement account and create bills to be paid.
- Responsible for reconciliations, corrections, etc.
- Responsible for reconciliations of all the business checking accounts including employee checking accounts
- Organization and tracking of purchase orders and invoices,
- Periodic submission of accounts payables to management for approval
- Work with various departments to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Prepare monthly and annual budgets
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, or HND in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of Accounting experience in collegiate environment or customer service fields
- Ability to multitask, work in a dynamic high paced environment with minimum supervision. .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in Quick Books, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Superior Organizational and problem solving skills.
- Interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
Remuneration: Attractive with benefits
This job listing has expired, you can no longer apply.