This job listing has expired. Click here to view the latest Healthcare jobs in Ghana
in Northern Region
Company A Christian NGO
Specialization Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Minimum Qualification HND
Required Experience 3 - 5 years
Job Title: Theatre Nurse
Job Location: Tamale, Northern Region
- To deliver a professional and high standards of client care within the Theatre Suite.
- To assess care needs and implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the client's physical and emotional needs.
- To carefully check and implement any procedure indicated on Client Case Notes.
- To respect Clients' dignity and to give attention to client needs, requests and wishes.
- To supervise unqualified staff on occasion.
- To carry out minor clinical procedures.
- To carry out safety checks on swabs, instruments and needles in conjunction with another member of the Theatre Team.
- To maintain Theatre Register and Controlled Drugs Register accurately each operating
- session as delegated by Nurse Manager - Theatre.
- To accurately and promptly complete documentation relating to all client records.
- To undertake routine duties to prepare and clear the Theatre Suite before and after operating sessions.
- To label and despatch specimens to laboratory promptly and safely
Qualification and Requirements
- Registered Nurse with at least 3 years experience in Theatre Nursing
- Training in theatre nursing would be an advantage
- Must be proactive.
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures
Application Details: Qualified applicants should send in their CVs
This job listing has expired, you can no longer apply.